Become a lucky owner of this luxury villa.
The Locality :
- The project Villas Bukit Lipah is located on the east coast of Bali Island, in the popular Amed tourist area, famous for its beautiful beaches, great snorkeling and diving conditions, or just relaxing.
- This area will amaze you with the friendly atmosphere of the locals, where the tourist is become part of the Hindu traditions and their life.
At the plot is a project of 5 private villas, located in a tropical garden with breathtaking views of the whole Vienna Beach – Lipah Bay.
The basic design of the project:
- The Villas Bukit – Lipah project focuses primarily on the use of traditional, natural materials, organic architecture combined with modern architecture and technology, environmental sustainability and uniqueness.
- Building material bamboo, wood, stone.
- The villas are settled on a slope surrounded by lush tropical vegetation to provide their visitors with sufficient privacy while each having a 180 ° panoramic view of Lipah Bay.
- On the 2nd floor there is an open living area with kitchenette, 2 bedrooms, separate dressing rooms, 2 separate garden bathrooms.
- On the 1st floor there is a swimming pool. The living area on 2nd floor covers partially the pool.
- Built-up area of 1 villa is about 160 m2.
- Each villa is located on a plot of about 400 m2 in private ownership. It means that each villa will be issued a separate certificate for the land.
- In the upper right corner of the plot, there will be a small family café, yoga shala and spa.
- Villas are part of the utility-ornamental garden, which will serve as a relaxation zone, freely accessible to the owners and visitors of the villas.
On request of the owner (investor) the villas will be commercially used for rent.
- Estimated minimum annual net income is about 20.000 EUR after deducting of all operational costs, calculated with 60% occupancy. It represents minimal 13% profitability.
- This yield is secured even if the owner of the villa (investor) decides to use the property for his personal use in the months of October – April, and in the months of the main tourist season April – September the villa will be used commercially.
- The management of villas, including marketing campaigns, occupancy, maintenance, cleaning, gardener, bookkeeping and tax payments under Indonesian legislation, is ensured and management costs are already included in the preliminary profitability calculation of the investment.
Price of villa: 130.000 EUR
Price of the land: according the area (approximately: 22.000 EUR)
Completion date: August 2020